Compound microscope Trinocular Achromat 4/10/40/100: WF10x18: 20W Hal
The high-performance compound microscope for every laboratory with fixed, pre-centred Koehler illumination
- The KERN OBF and OBL models are excellent, stable laboratory microscopes for all common routine applications
- Through the simple Köhler lighting, the adjustable field diaphragm and a pre-centred and height-adjustable Abbe condenser with adjustable aperture diaphragm, these microscopes produce superb images in both the light and dark field
- As standard, these microscopes, depending on the model, are fitted with wide-field eyepieces, achromatic, planachromatic or infinitely corrected E-Plan lenses
- These binocular microscopes are fitted with a dioptre compensation
- A trinocular head is available as an option, so that you can connect a camera
- A revolving unit for up to 4 lenses and a large specimen stage are included with delivery as standard
- The following optional accessory items are available: Various eyepieces, lenses, a complete polarisation kit, a phase-contrast unit as well as complete HBO and LED fluorescence kits etc.
- The light is provided by a 20 Watt halogen lighting unit or by a 3 Watt LED version as an alternative
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely
- For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.